6/18/2008

wedding...

wedding...

ok,when is your ideal age to get married?
20?25?27?30?40?
CUT...maybe you can take a simple test to know whether you will have early marriage or late 1?
here is the question:
Between sunrise and sunset,which one you like the most?
think it and wat is the result:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<>>>>>

<<<<<<>>>>
if you choose sunrise,then you will most probably get earlier marriage compare to those who choose sunset.
i prefer sunset...
i remembered one ppl told me that watch sunrise is more romantic...why?
that's because we need to wait for sunrise and the process will be more romantic!!
im not sure whether it chun o not...just take it as reference la!hehe..

after attending the wedding,i'm asking myself when will be my best age to get married?
seriously,i feel that if before 30 i get married,most probably is because "accident"!lolx...
btw,it cant be too late too.just like my dad:
when i was delivered, he was 43 years old...
and now he still need to struggle financial aid for my tertiary studyyy...*thanks dad*
if you deliver your child at age 15,then most probably you and your child will become buddy!
kakakakazz...
most of the galz will think that's 25-28!is it?
wat says you guys?

attended relative's wedding last saturday...
saw lots of relatives there but not close at all...
i just sit aside and talk with jack and my cousin only...others all i dunno?!
they kept smiling at me...*weird*
i think is because of my mum,so they smile at me...
now i only know my relatives got so many leng lui...
but unfortunately all already 20smtg and some even 30.lolx...old old galz d...
sadly,i didn't have any contact from them...damn kek sim!
here are some photos taken during the wedding:
that's me just after hair cut by jason;)
mum with new hairstyle from jason=)mum and her sis=)
see clearly her new hairstyle..
3 young guys jack,me and cousin Zhung
i like late to get married...
but who can predict?no one!!that's destiny...
end...



No comments: