6/25/2008

Scouting...

Scouting...
hard to believe that now i participate in scout activities...
last time when i was secondary,i was extremely lazy to attend co-curiculum activities,skipped it all the time...
summore i scare to become darker,so participate karate..lolx...
and now im joining scout=rovers!!!
something that unbelievable, is last fri i took 5hours from cyberjaya to tampin!!!
and sunday i took 4hours from malacca to cyberjaya!!!wth!just because of the camp!!haih...*crazy*
ok,let's share my 1st time experience...
once i entered the camp,we were divided into 9groups to build our own structure..
and my group get stilt tower and the most unexpected is eugene and me are pemimpin!!!lolx...
i totally dunno bout scout's stuffs but become a pemimpin...zzz
nvm,just proceed to it!!!
and it's not out of my expected,my group is the last to finish the structure!!haha...
we too noob?of course not!is the junior not co-operate!!not my fault!!!
ok,share with you those structures:
i think most of the scouts know what the structure name is,but i not really sure bout it.
i just know 1 or 2..hee=)
that 1 stand on the single lock bridge is my SIR..
this is monkey bridge
pemimpin is maggie and hao's gf*forget her name*
i have a supermodel for this stucture=)nobody help him...pity;(
ten minute tower,done by hao!
<-------see,got 1 gal naked there!! see,so many ppl hold the tower just because of this fatty!!!
ON DIET PLEASE!!!
even fatty's group also finish their tower,but my group still in progress......
that's my group,watch ppl with envy!!
15minutes later....
deng deng deng deng deng....
stilt tower!!!that's our tower!!!
after that,night is our time to build our tower...
unluckily,my cam no battery anymore!!!sigh....
will be upload after i get the photos from eugene.
wait patiently..heee...
end...

No comments: