6/18/2008

the life that i miss...

the life that i miss...
To a place where I will be as vulnerable as a newborn,
i have shifted to MMU cyberjaya campus..and now is the 3rd day..
how's my life?!!seriously,i miss malacca a lot!!!
erm...i roughly tell wat is my situation right now.

stay in hostel and the room's rate is only RM140(including all the bills)extremely cheap!!
that's why i stay in hostel....
but sadly to tell that i need to share with the other two roommates...
however,im always roomalone...why?
that's because one of my roommates almost 24 hours stick with his gf...
then the other 1 prefer to stay at fren's house...kakakazz..
damn nice!i conquer my room all the time!!!xD

here,i need to walk bout 10mins to reach my class...the campus is too big for me to walk!!!*tired*
and i really miss MMU malacca as it is so small,i dun need to walk with whole body sweating!!
we can easily find mix riced that contains chicken,egg and vege with only RM3 from malacca.
but cyber it costs RM5!!!walau...*sad*

that's why i miss MALACCA a lot!!!!you cannot miss it if you go malacca!!!the best cendol in malacca!!jonker 88...jonker friday's nite...crowded!!!
satay celup ong kim wee road..thumbs up=)yam puree from teo chew restaurant!!!definitely miss it!!*quite expensive*teo chew restaurant*the cook damn lansi*

wah...hungry a bit after post all of these...
nvm,im going back malacca this week...
see you...
lastly,i would like to greet
happy birthday to jack and eunice
!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!
thanks for you lending me a pair of hands...
you really sacrifice a lot to help me from kl to malacca and malacca to cyber...

thanks bro!!!


good nite...
end...






No comments: