9/15/2008

mooncake resonance~HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL...

due to my laziness,i have ages never update my blog....
a long story my primary teacher told me bout mooncake festival....
im sure most of the chinese also know the story behind this festival...
i also lazy to share the long story here and i know no1 is interested in listening it.
ok.how's your celebration for your mooncake festival?
having dinner with family?have a party celebration?or nothing?
im studying in cyberjaya rite now and my hometown is in penang.
i thought this year i wont have chance to celebrate it with my family....
NOPE!!!my dad give me a surprise!he rang me up this morning and tell me he is in puchong!!!
wheets....and he brought me 2 mooncakes...hehe=)
the mooncake that my mum bought for her frenz..
all of these mooncake are made from tea...
it is a shop that most of the food are cook by tea in kl...
mayb i will upload a few photos to introduce the restaurant soon=)

i have a dinner in uncle david house...it is nice to eat home cook food...i miss it a lot!!!
as usually,drink with dad and then come back to cyber.hehe...

sushi king mooncakes...hehe..
go to buy these mooncakes by my own pocket money!!
for the 1st time!!!!
cause i thought this year no one will take me mooncake.
but i like mooncake a lot!!!hehe....
i still keep it and haven eat!!!
feeeliing finding someone to share with me...
who wan?keke...

tiring day...
frenz gathering at midvalley will be post tomolo...
stayy tuned!!!!
nite...


p/s:good luck to li keong who is going to MU tomolo morning....all da best and keep in touch.good luck and have a safe journey;)

No comments: