7/10/2008

Goodluck to you...

Goodluck to you...

yea,you are leaving today...to BANGKOK
i can understand why you are leaving to other country and leave mum alone in penang...
seriously,at 1st i feel damn down and moody when you told me that you are leaving to bangkok.
btw,i know that i should wish you luck instead of moody...
and i believe the reason you leave here is because of me*a big burden*...
you try to earn more in bangkok and provide me a satisfactory life in university...
because of me dun wan to study f6 and decline to enter gov university,
you need to earn double or triple for my school fees and my cost of living...
you never tell me that you are in financial trouble,
yet you try to fulfill me whenever i ask for...
honestly,you are bad temper and you are not friendly,
but definitely you are very responsible...
i'm heartbreaking,when:
i saw you become thinner from day to day,
you keep annoyed by the nose,
and sometimes you cant even talk nicely due to the pain!!!
so,you must take good care of yourself when you in bangkok...
dun drink too much as it is not good to your health..
I LOVE YOU,
AND THANK YOU...
STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
MISS YOU...
end...

No comments: