1/01/2008

Happy NEw YeaR 2008.!!!

New Year d...but its pathetic that i was celebrating new year eve in Emerald Park(thats my hostel)!!!!
damn boring!!!wats a lonely new year eve?!spamming friends' mobile phone with a software..haizz...kesian monkey,spammed by me and nke about 70++ messages!!haha....
The memory of last year new year eve is still fresh in my mind!!!we were celebrating in kwang's house.most of the boys are drunk!!!haha...nke and winnie vomit summore!!sigh...this year?!!!pathetic!having exam summore!boring sia...now is 3am d!!!everyone is sleeping and one of my housemates not yet come back yet!!he was going to count down with his friends..and i?!!nobody invite!!!just watch guess,play dota and writing blog now...thats my new year eve!!!lolx...even worse that now is my exam week.i just had english paper this afternoon and will sit for physics and calculus test on thurs and sat...after that,HOORAY!!!hee...
i have no mood to write anymore!!!really down to have this kind of new year eve!!!christmas eve i was sick and new year eve im lonely!!!waste my 18years old christmas eve and new year eve!!!bad memories.....sweep it!!!muahahaha...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!
end...

No comments: