1/30/2008

Happy birthd@y

yo!grow older again!!!its 30jan my birthday...
its the time to review what i have done during my 18years old...is it sweet?
i think so...because i have a warm family,cool friendship(especially all the ff members),satisfied environment and everything that a teenager should have it...thanks god!!!amituofo...
this year my birthday is slightly different,no more butterworth,but is celebrated in malacca(a historical city).luckily i have a new fren who has the same birthday with me(eugene)...do rock this day together!!!haha...
last year,i was celebrating with monkey(28jan) in halo cafe...quite nice!!!have a tb singing very nice in halo cafe,and she is singing birthday song to me..thanks.and thanks for the cake tht ff prepare for us..thanks for everything tht my beloved frenz have done!!do appreciate it!
ok,basically,i always say smtg or should somebody without serious considering...sorry for those frenz or even enemies that i have hurt you all...actually im not purposely want to shoot you at all...no offence...i still love you and care you!!!this is wat we call brother or good fren!!!please forgive me and thanks for your generous..thank you...
i also wanna thanks for yue wen...thank you for your silent birthday song in your blog.i very touch because today nobody sing the birthday song to me...haha!!!except your silent birthday song...i sing myself!haha....and also thanks for everyone that have called or sms to wish me happy birthday...thank you because you all still remember me....hahaxxx...thanks.although im not celebrating with you all,but i can feel the warmest wishes from you all...thanks..
wow!?!?!do you all feel that im smtg wrong?!type a lot of things tht impossible come out from my mouth.haha...and feel like you are watching the award ceremony.haha...say a lot of thank you!!wakakakakzz...ok i think i should stop it!!!if not i think i will get a lot of "feedback" d.haha
lastly,thanks for gene's godfather for treating me a great western food just now..thank you!!!
birthday should a wish rite,my wish is my life can keep in HIGH condition all the time and pray for everyone for the healthy,wealthy and their dreams will come true..
thanks...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.....
end..

No comments: