12/13/2007

Untitled...

just simply crap right here...cause i cant sleep right now,and dunno wat to do!!!blogging...one of the effective ways to cope my boringness...
just finished my physics test...and luckily still ok for me!!!(better than calculus last week)^^
this time is my roommie turn feel down!!!he did something wrong which is unnecessary.(cheer up!!!)just like what i told myself last week...hehe!!
still have another thing make me so excited is tomolo i will go back to penang(my hometown)!!!damn excited baby!!!although i need to take bus from malacca to kl then change bus go back to penang, but i still very HIGH!!!cause i gonna meet lots of frenz this time except those in KMK,jack and junyi(in taiwan)...and also kwang who will not at there till CNY..hehe.
i wanna apologize to SY right here because tues im not free,cannot study with you together...i know you have plan well but it just spoilt by me.im sorry...anyway,it is welcome to study together whenever you free.
i know i should not tell this kind of words to spoilt your mood,but as a friend i really wanna say that,since you involving,your studies had drop...i hope you will really put more effort in your studies.try to balance both of them...dun neglect the studies anymore!!!(if you feel uncomfortable with these words,i apologize to you deep in my heart,but hopefully you will catch back in the studies)
SY,finger cross pray for you,good luck and cheer up....
end..

No comments: