12/05/2007

I'm Back...

i have not post a new post for about 2weeks.that's why my title is IM BACK!!!^^
now is 2am,and tomolo is 8am class and nite 8pm still have calculus test!!!phew...
i feel very tired recently...dunno why!actually not physically,is mentally...
mood just at the bottom,cant cheer up at all!!
recently,my buddy in mmu is come back again.WHY?that's because of some private reason and some problems,so he decided to come back again!!lolx...sounds funny right?!!at the 1st week of this semester,he withrew and now the 5th week,he come back again and apply for continue study...but unluckily it was not approved by MMU vice president,Dr.Tan.
just a words from Dr.Tan"you must stick with the rules"...joshua falls from the top to the bottom immediately!!sigh...
actually i'm praying he will continue with us,then we can study together like the past and go everywhere together.but unfortunately,its not possible!!he just had a meeting this afternoon with the vice president.until end of my class,i saw him at main entrance.he told me no way(disapproved)!!that time i feel quite down,and dunno what should i say.But i know he is more hurt and more down than me...just he doesnt express it...maybe he has accepted or still accepting this fact.somehow,i hope his mood wont down and me perhaps.
since last week,almost every nights except weekends,i was in the library.for wat?!!because of her...physics,calculus...these are the two subjects usually as a bridge for me communicate with her.hahahaxx...erm.recently she is busy with her networking and also exam...however,wish her good luck in tomolo exam right here!!!
lastly,wish me luck too..^^good nite

No comments: