11/11/2009

untitled

every shutter counts is memory

photo is the best witness for the moment..
it never tell lies,
no matter it is joy,down,laugh or cry...
photo is the best graphical memories in our live..
recently helping my grandma do her 81 years old birthday slides,
a lot of feelings come to my mind...
a picture tells thousand words,
a picture brings you past memory,
a picture controls your mood,
there is always a story behind one picture...
look back the pictures,
i miss my family a lot a lot...

recently,there are some unwanted stuffs happened,
i believe it will past very quickly...
pray hard!!
hope everyone in family can be stronger,
everything will be fine very soon=)
lucky that im going back hometown this weekend...
cant wait to see you mummy and daddy...

end..

p/s:thank you talk to me when im down...you made me feel better seriously..
thanks a lotت

No comments: