11/06/2007

Korean drama

ROMANCE
last time i used to say my frenzzz those who watch korean drama...so lame!!always cry and the story keep repeating...sigh!^^
but when i was holidays,since i have ntg to do,so i had watched a korean drama tht showing on 8tv------------------------->snow queen!!!
the drama attracted me is becase:
a)i was too boring
b)the gal in the drama so beautiful,hee...
after i came back to malacca,keep chasing the drama day and nite,finally i finished it!!haha...but in this period,i get scolded by my roommie...sigh!!!he says me like a gal,keep watching this so lame series(these are the words i say ppl last time),haha...
in the end,really touch!!!!but it is a sad ending....make me feel a bit down..but i not like other galz,will cry for few hours because of a series!!wakakakazzz(but im not cold blooded)^^
here is some pics,may take a look:4 main characters here..
snow queen^^(only like the gal,not the boy)

No comments: