10/10/2007

You Have a New message...

"Ring,you have a new message"!!!suddenly i heard my phone rang and took the phone and see,is HER!!!feel so shock!!she have been 2weeks++ din sms me...and now she sms me...before i read the message i guess that she will ask me how's the paper just now.EXACTLY!!!she did ask it!!wakakakzz....and tht time i thought she will just sms 1o2 messages then no more just like what she did the past few weeks...cold cold.but im wrong!!hahaxxx.....very happy that i guess wrong!!wakakakazz.....this is the 1st post i post in penang...hahaxx!happy that finally i can leave from the prison for almost 1 month...wakakazz..dam nice!i cant wait for the FOOD!!!lolx...today morning when i 1st reached i already have my breakfast with babiSIR,haur and DENYeng at chao quan....dam cool man!!!finally mouth and my whole digest system wont get seksa anymore!!!me perhaps...wakakkazz....show you all some of it------------->

yummy!!!:)

No comments: